Steps to Enroll Your Dog(s)
1. Call us at 405-801-BARK (2275). We will gather information about your dog & Daycare/Boarding needs. If your dog sounds like a good fit for our facility, we will schedule your dog’s temperament test (first day free).
2. Email or Fax us the application and questionnaire, or bring it in along with a copy of your dog’s most recent vaccinations during the initial visit. We do require vaccinations to be verified before they come.
3. During your first visit we’ll discuss your questionnaire and conduct a temperament test with your dog during their free first day. We will report back to you later how the day goes.
• Application & Temperament Test REQUIRED before first visit to facility
• Vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP (Distemper/Parvo), & Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
• Must be on Flea & Tick Preventative
• Dogs must be spayed or neutered if 7 months of age or older to attend our facility for Doggie Daycare or Boarding.
• Puppies accepted at 10 weeks of age if current on DHPP (Distemper/Parvo) & Bordatella (Kennel Cough) vaccinations. Rabies vaccination due at 4 months of age.